The key to Motivation.

                          Have you ever wanted to do something but thought you can't?
        Was there an instance when you thought you know something but agreed to someone else's opinion?
                      Did you ever feel like you will not be able to accomplish something?


     Well, that is self-doubt right there. Self-doubt is the biggest enemy to your motivation, to start a work and to complete it successfully you need to get this self-doubt out of the way. You always need to know that there is no harm in trying something new and not succeeding in it.

   As they say:-
"Always try Something new, if you succeed You'll be happy. If not You'll be wise"

                   There is nothing to lose in trying at least. If there is something you always wanted to do but how will you know that will you be able to do it or not unless you start doing it?
 Self-doubt is something that prevents you from even starting. It does not matter what amount of progress you have made or how fast are you progressing towards your goal, but you have to start at least because you will not be able to make any progress unless you start.

             This reminds me of an example from my own life. When I was young my elder brother was trying to teach me how to ride a bicycle. But it was that self-doubt the doubt on myself that I would fall if I start pedaling that kept me from learning it. one day out of anger he hit me on the head and ran away and out of rage I got on that same bicycle and started chasing him, and all of a sudden it hit me that I was Riding the same bicycle I was afraid to pedal.

          What do you think happened here?
As soon as rage had taken the place of doubt I was able to do something I thought I couldn't.

See? this is what I want to say just throw that self-doubt away and try your hand at the thing you want to do. One day you'll be able to achieve what you want to. Getting self-doubt out of your mind is the key to motivation




Have there been any such experiences in your life where in you were able to do the things you doubted?
Or do you have any other thoughts or suggestions

feel free to let me know in the comments section below. 








Comments